Total equipment hygienic and maintenance management.
Keeping lacrosse equipment clean is very important.
All gear can be processed in our formula.
"Keep It Clean In Between" Tips
ACF1 Zeo-Zero Puck: Noxious Odour Captivator. Simply place it in your hockey or sports bag. It captures the noxious odours your gear emits. Note: Hang up your equipment when you get home and take out the Zeo-Zero then put it in the sun to recharge; that is it!
...drying rack for your home. They take up 18" in width and can hang on any stable bar.
Your 'Keep It Clean In Between Air Raider' will allow you to store and dry your gear as soon as you arrive at home. Be sure to allow for the weight on whichever pole system you use to hang it on.
We Are "FALL" Of Suprises in 2018-2019!
2016-17 Season Hockey Gear Specials & Service2 Cleaning Special + Skate Sharpening $25 Savings!
- 2 Full Set Cleanings
- All Throughout the 2016-17 Season
- 2 Skate Sharpenings Included
$ 135/+HST Senior Players
$ 180/+HST Senior GoaliesOrder Now
Full Team Package
11 Cleanings + Skate Sharpening
10 Players + 1 Goalie
- 2 Day Service (pick up Monday back Wednesday)
- Everything In The Bag Including The Bag
- One Skate Sharpen Per Person Included
$ 60.00+HST Each Additional PlayerBook Now
Okay, I hate to say it but my gear was wicked! My teammates couldn´t stand sitting beside me. Since its been cleaned, no one even notices if it is me or not! Jokes on them now!
Jeniffer A. North York, ON
I recall one time talking with the other moms about the kid's gear and one woman said “ at least it doesn´t stink like my husbands”. I asked her ‘Really?’ I said “my son´s gear is horrible”. Another friend piped up and said “check out Athletic Clean they are awesome”. Guess what? They are awesome and fixed all the ripped up gear!
Julie M.Mississauga, ON
I have always washed my own stuff at home. Wrecked a washing machine as well, but I tried right? Then I saw Athletic Clean at the Scotiabank Pond. I dropped my gear, picked it up the next day right at the Pro Shop for game time and it was, and still is, incredible! Twelve games in and my gear does not reek even slightly!
Thoms P.Toronto, ON
General Equipment and Horse Blanket Protocols
1. Pack your blankets into large garbage bags.
2. Ensure you have properly inventoried your blankets and have it written down or in your mobile device to reference when dropping off.
3. Predetermine which blankets and items will require any repairs or water treatments.
4. Drop blankets off at your nearest Greenhawk Harness & Equestrian Supply.
5. Your Greenhawk staff member will inform you of your locations´ pick up and return day, or click the above link to go right to the page for service days. Service is weekly, so, generally speaking blankets are returned back within a 10 day turn around period dependent on when you drop them off.
6. When your blankets are returned to your Greenhawk location you will be notified by phone that they are in and ready for pick up.
7. Please note that if you are among a stable where there are 20 or more blankets we will be happy to provide pick up from your location. Simply notify your local Greenhawk of the pick up location and date requested. They will explain the process and protocols. That is all you need to do as we will follow up in short order to confirm the pick up date and time! EASY!
2. We will confirm your requested date and time for pick up or direct you to the nearest Buckingham Sports Property (if convenient) so you can drop off and pick up via the drop zone at each ProShop. Naturally, we will always pick up if this is your preference.
3. When scheduling inform the staff when you need it back by. Preferred is 48 hours for scheduling purposes, however, we will happily provide 24 hour turn around if needed.
4. Athletic Clean´s staff will pick the gear up at the prearranged location and perform a quick inventory which must be signed off by yourself for insurance. Please advise the Athletic Clean Staff if you require any repairs, repair quotations, re-palming of gloves or skate sharpening when they pick up your equipment. Demonstrate to the staff where the repairs are needed as well.
5. Once your gear is in our shop you will receive an email notifying you of your inventory once again as well as an itemized invoice. If you decide to pay by Online Email Interac then we ask that it is completed in advance of the predetermined return date.
6. Your equipment will be returned at the prearranged date and payment will also be collected at that time. Equipment will not be dropped off unless payment is received.